accomplishment for 20% project

Our accomplishments of our project are coming along. The only bad thing is the ASPCA won’t answer us. That is the only bad thing because we can do the bake sale after Christmas break. There is/ was not a lot of goals to set in November. I feel great about our project because we have done all of our accomplishments for November, most of them. We really need to call the ASPCA so we can test the rope. But we did here some pets stores can get them tested ( closer ). We are not sure what we should do because pet stores make you pay and the ASPCA doesn’t make you pay. I feel really good about November and i’m ready for December. 

My December goals are to do the bake sale at a BIG basketball game. WE need to get in touch with the ASPCA and need to call them. We also need to talk to our principle and 7th grade principle that our athletic directer told us we could do the bake sale. After that we need to do the bake sale so we can get the money. We need the money for rope so we can make the dog toys. There are 30 ish dogs in the animal shelter. Then get all of the supplies that we need mostly rope. That is all of the goals that we have set down in our calendar we may add more to it though.

Tribute to Roger Ebert get directly down via Compfight